Bated Breath Theatre Company invites you to the World Premiere of VOYEUR: THE WINDOWS OF TOULOUSE-LAUTREC a pandemic-friendly theatrical experience inspired by their long-running immersive hit Unmaking Toulouse-Lautrec (named one of the “best immersive plays and interactive theatrical experiences” by Time Out). This open air, site-specific theatrical walking tour guides an intimate eight-person audience through the dreams of iconic artist Toulouse-Lautrec as he recalls his final absinthe-laced years living and working in Montmartre. Performances begin in front of The Duplex at 61 Christopher Street at 7th Avenue South
The sidewalks, doorways and windows of Greenwich Village become the setting for VOYEUR as live accompaniment collides with the city’s soundscape, transporting attendees into the bohemian world of 1899 Paris. During the tour, audience members are led to iconic locations within the Village, including Judson Church, The Duplex and Chashama — with other secret stops along the way.
You are invited to attend one of the following performances of VOYEUR:
– Thursday, October 8 at 8pm or 9pm
– Friday, October 9 at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm or 9pm
– Saturday, October 10 at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm or 9pm
– Wednesday, October 14 at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm or 9pm
– Thursday, October 15 at 7pm, 8pm or 9pm
– Friday, October 16 at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm or 9pm
– Saturday, October 17 at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm or 9pm
For more information, visit www.batedbreaththeatre.org.